Monarflex Scaffband Flamesafe
Monarflex Scaffband Flamesafe scaffold sheeting is an extremely durable product capable of withstanding the harshest of weather conditions. It is designed to improve the safety of personnel by reducing exposure to wind chill, rain, and snow.
This scaffold sheeting uses 3-ply construction, with outer layers consisting of weather resistant Co-polymer Low Density Polyethylene (LDPE) and flame retarder additives. The middle layer is a multifilament polyester (PET) grid which provides excellent weather protection. The eyelets are reinforced with HDPE filament tapes, to keep them closed when not in use (further reducing wind chill). It is an extremely lightweight product that is easy to install. Monarflex Scaffband Flamesafe is designed for short-term use on low-rise buildings.
Monarflex Scaffband Flamesafe Features:
- Flame retardant sheeting compliant with LPS 1215 (external)
- Heavy duty scaffold sheeting 175 gsm
- Conforms to BS7955:1999, BS8410:2007
- Available in Milk White colour
- Available in 2m x 45m and 3m x 45m roll sizes