J Nichols is a leading supplier of commercial debris netting in the UK. Our heavy-duty blue debris netting is ideal for protecting pedestrians and vehicles from falling debris. It is a commercial-grade product that is constructed to the highest of standards.
Our debris netting is perforated with holes large enough to allow air circulation while reducing the penetration of high wind, snow, and rain onto the job site. This improves the comfort levels of site occupants. Each roll of blue debris netting has eyelets along the top and bottom of the sheet along with a central feed which makes securing the netting to your scaffolding simple.
Blue Debris Netting is available in 2m x 50m and3m x 50mroll sizes. We also supply flame retardant debris netting.
Blue debris netting features
- Colour: Blue
- Type: Heavy Duty standard sheeting 130 gsm
- Also available in: black, red, orange, yellow, pink, green and white
- Fire Retardant:No
- Open weave reduces pressure on scaffold structure during high winds
- UV resistant material
- Lightweight and easy to set up
- The perfect choice for both low-rise and high-rise work sites